Members of the Alliance share professional development opportunities, find technical assistance for the implementation of Title V funding and other capacity-building projects and use an annual national conference as a forum to disseminate “best practices” for improving educational outcomes for students.
In addition, the Alliance also fosters cooperation and collaboration among member institutions in order to produce more competitive grant applications to federal agencies that provide funding for higher education. The Alliance will also act as a liaison between federal agencies and its member institutions.
Committee member contact information available in profile bio.
- Student Outreach and Leadership Development Committee
- Strategic Partnerships and Institutes Committee
- High Impact Practices and Professional Development Committee
- Finance and Governance Committee
- External Relations and Sponsorship Committee
- Executive Committee
- Communications and Marketing Committee
- Committee Chair